mintty start menu icon

Hello.

I do not want a Cygwin folder in my start menu. When I run the Cygwin setup, I always uncheck "Add icon to Start Menu" on the last page. Despite of that, every time the mintty package is updated, its icon appears again in the start menu.

It would be nice if the mintty package could honor the unchecking of "Add icon to Start Menu", just like the legacy Cygwin command prompt.

--
Vincent Rivière