Re: Cygwin + Python: unable to remap

> The rebase README indicates the following:
>
> The following is the rebaseall command line syntax:
>
> ? ?rebaseall [-b BaseAddress] [-o Offset] [-T FileList | -] [-v]
>
> where:
>
> ? ?-b => base address used by rebase (default: 0x70000000)
> ? ?-o => offset between each DLL rebased (default: 0x10000)
> ? ?-s => specify DLL suffix, use multiple if necessary (default: dll, so)
> ? ?-T => specify filelist (or stdin) to list additional files
> ? ?-v => verbose (default: off)
>
> You just need to use the -T option and specify the addition DLLs to
> rebase.
>
> Jason

Thank you very much. It seems to work. I currently recompile python
controlled by a python script. It that works in follow it is somewhat
"selfcontained".

To give the future reader of this thread some additional value. I
first gave the DLL file itself to the -T parameter resulting in tons
of

: skipped because nonexistent
: skipped because nonexistent

That's because it did understand the dll as an input file with a list
of dlls. You have to write the dll path into a list file first and
give that file as parameter.

Al