Re: simplifying rebaseall

> I guess for many people cygwin is their first contact with a *NIX like
> environment, but given your previous knowledge in Linux, it could also
> have been and option to inspect the package contents:
>
> cygcheck -l rebase

It's not only that many people have in Cygwin their first contact with
the *NIX world. There is always a point when you have your first
contact with a new Distro. "cygcheck" will be self-evident for every
Cygwin insider, but it is foreign for every newcomer, even with 30
years *NIX experience. I see it here the first time.

Al