Re: simplifying rebaseall

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 03:52:56AM +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:
> [...]

We have different definitions of the term "typical".  The vast VAST
majority of people who use Cygwin do not build their own DLLs but they
are likely to run into rebase problems.

>To reiterate I still think that developers deserve much respect
>and thanks for all the effort they put in, but a little more open
>mindedness and approachability like that which can be found in other
>open source communities such as SFU and FreeBSD wouldn't go a miss
>sometimes ;-)

You are responding, for some reason, to one line where I said "No, it
really isn't" and ignoring the rest of the message where I suggested
that the OP could provide a patch and they even said they were going to
do so.  This is pretty typical Cygwin mailing list behavior: ignore the
substance and focus on the indignation.  It's hardly helpful and it
doesn't really get the problem solved.

cgf