Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

I regularly update my CYGWIN installation, so I received the new
version of Perl that is included in the current CYGWIN distribution.
When I run
perl -MCPAN -e 'CPAN::Shell->notest(install => CPAN::Shell->r)'
it works fine, until it gets to trying to install a new version of
BZ2, and then dies "repeatedly" with a "cannot map bz2 dll."
The only way to get things working again is to reinstall PERL from
CYGWIN and do a REBASEALL -V from ASH.