Re: setup.exe: How to install sources from the command line?

2010/9/26 Al <oss.elmar@googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Google wasn't my friend here. I managed to install packages with the
> --category and --packages option of setup.exe. ?I didn't find out how
> to install sources.

There is a second cygwin setup skripting question.

When I open the shell for the first time, the user directory is
created. Is there a trigger to reach this without manually opening a
login shell?

I tried to open the shell from within a .bat script to trigger the
user directory generation.

 P:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe -

It blocked the batch script and took no additional --exec paramteter
to exit on it's own.

Al