Cygwin uninstall: Problem with /dev/nul

Hello,

I wanted to report a problem with the cygwin uninstallation:

If I delete the folder cygwin on my PC (Windows 7, 32 bit),
as described in the FAQ "Cygwin uninstall", then there is
remaining a special file

C:\cygwin\dev\nul

This file cannot be deleted afterwards from windows
(at least, I didn't find any possibility.)

So I wanted to post the following information:
In my case (no warranty) the solution was as follows:
For a clean uninstall of cygwin, FIRST delete this file

cd /dev
rm -f nul

then exit cygwin, delete the cygwin folder (as described in the FAQ).

Maybe this should be verified and then inserted into the Cygwin FAQ:
How to uninstall Cygwin.