Re: Looking for experienced CygWin Users

> I designed our forum to help users that are *NEW* to Cygwin, more for
> discussion of the programs uses and empowering users, rather that direct
> support of issues.

OK.  I can see that there would be a place for that.  And no doubt many
users are put off by the sometimes harsh tone of conversation on this list,
although I don't know that you can count on doing any better at that
without moderating every message.

I have to say though that I can't see taking the time to participate in
another Cygwin forum besides this one.  Probably most people here will feel
the same way.  But hey, if you have something different that adds value and
it starts to be a pretty active place, then people here may start to pay
more attention to it.  Good luck, and thanks for contributing.

Andrew.