Add MAILUTILS to CYGWIN Downloadable Packages

There are a number of packages that are fairly common in LINUX distributions that are not available yet in CYGWIN, such as:

- PHP
- MAILUTILS

When I try to install them myself, I encounter problems and find that others have often encountered the same thing.

It would be wonderful if someone more knowledgeable about these matters could add them as optional packages to CYGWIN.