Re: nodosfilewarning not working

Greetings, Autotoonz!

>> 'setx' can also be invoked from shell scripts but
>> still only impacts
>> subsequently invoked shells. In both cases, the results obtain even
>> after reboot.
>>

> Thankyou for this info. Setx will be useful for me in the future because our
> Windows PCs are locked down, and I cannot modify any Windows System
> variables via the GUI.

You should be able to modify USER variables. Even if both System control panel
applet and regedit.exe are blocked, there's tons of ways to deal with registry
directly, down to writing your own little program in any language you familiar
with (almost any compiler with visual IDE coming with an example of dealing
with windows registry).
The path you're looking for is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment

That, however, provided your user profiles are persistent.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...