NetAPP / cygwin 1.7.7-1 avoid Recycle BIN dot files

Hello everyone,
I am referring to
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2010-07/msg00164.html
where Slide reports about weird files appearing on netapp and Corinna Vinschen says that this is fixed in CVS - and this recycle bin method should not be used for netapp devices.

We currently have the same issue with cygwin 1.7.7-1 and two NetApps. Three questions:

How can we find out, if the current version has the patch included?
How do we know If cygwin recognizes our netapp as netapp? (Mount says CIFS or VFAT)
How can we force the mount as netapp to avoid these recyle bin files and make rmdir to delete directly.

Best regards
Sebastian

Sammle all Deine Mails in einem Postfach! Jetzt kostenlose E-Mail Adresse @t-online.de einrichten und alles auf einen Blick haben.
http://www.t-online.de/email-umzug