This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bzip2 update please
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:17:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: bzip2 update please
- References: <4D2C425B.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 12:43 +0100, Reini Urban wrote:
> Dear bzip2 maintainer (Charles),
> 1.0.6 is required against the CVE-2010-0405 decompression attack.
> Did Yaakov overlook this? Normally he's the one bugging first.
> clamav had a configure check for this.
I did miss this one, but I'll admit that my "bugging" seems to be of
very little help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple