This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: skipping file `...', as it was replaced while being copied
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at acs-inc dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:17:37 -0600
- Subject: RE: skipping file `...', as it was replaced while being copied
- References: <20110112151000.GB12190@calimero.vinschen.de>
> From: Corinna Vinschen
> Erm... you have to use the /qnx path, rather than /cygdrive/q:
Okay, that worked! BTW, I tried the following...
Q: /cygdrive/q stone_age_old_samba binary,ihash 0 0
...but that didn't work; not sure why, but I suspect you know,
and that's why you proposed /qnx.
> No idea when and where this changed, sorry. Out of curiosity, what's
> the output of `mount'? Does it recognize /cygdrive/q as smbfs or as
$ mount | grep ^Q
Q: on /qnx type smbfs (binary,ihash,user)
Thanx for your help! I can live with /qnx although it'd be
nicer for /cygdrive/q to work so I don't have to change