This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin unexpectedly exit
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:13:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin unexpectedly exit
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 1/13/2011 10:01 PM, orbita wrote:
I've got this problem with cygwin.
It unexpectedly exits whenever I'm in the middle of sth (typing some
commands, or just reading and leave the window idle).
The window disappeared like some body presses Alt-F4.
Could anybody shed some light? It has been happening for many weeks.
We need more information before anyone here can attempt to help. Please
read and follow the problem reporting guidelines found here:
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple