This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug report for run.exe with patch
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:54:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug report for run.exe with patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <003a01cbb907$31db5b00$95921100$@us>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 1/20/2011 8:04 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
This is a bug in a program that is installed and used in pretty much every
single Cygwin installation in the world.
Other people have reported encountering the bug.
I've identified the bug and provided a patch, three weeks ago.
Can I please get someone in a position to release the fix to acknowledge my
Well, I can't release your fix but I can acknowledge your existence. ;-)
Don't worry. The 'run' maintainer is on the list and will review your
patch. I can vouch for his existence as well. :-)
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple