This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there "yum" for cygwin?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:25:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Is there "yum" for cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:17:12PM -0800, gviewer wrote:
>I want to install some packages, e.g. "maven". The easiest way is to use
>yum install maven
If you're just interested in maven then, unfortunately, you're out of luck
since it isn't available in the distribution. You can confirm that by visiting
>Is there a way to do this? Thanks.
>Otherwise, any other easy way to install?
Perhaps this page would be informative: http://cygwin.com/install.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple