This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs server setup
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:04:13 +1100
- Subject: Re: cvs server setup
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25/01/2011 5:57 PM, Hans Horn wrote:
can anybody point me to some current doc on how to setup a cvs server
I run an sshd server under cygwin and access cvs using ssh. This was
easy to do --- once I read the documentation. This provides remote
access for file transfer (scp and rsync), other source code control
systems (svn and hg), etc with a single service and firewall rule.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple