This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.13-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:51:08 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.13-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The run package provides a simple application to launch console programs
with their console hidden.
[[ compiled using gcc-4.3.4-3 ]]
CHANGES since run-1.1.12-11
* Fix segfault related to symlinks (Jonathan Kamens)
* Remove ancient workarounds for cygwin B19 and B20: don't use
CYGWIN_CONV_* macros but instead call cygwin_conv_* functions
* For cygwin-1.7, avoid deprecated cygwin_conv_* functions.
NOTE: Only the barest minimal changes were made, so (a) non-ascii
characters still not supported, and (b) long pathnames are not
yet supported. This will occur on the new 1.2 development stream.
volunteer run maintainer for cygwin
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple