This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc: stable 4.5 soon? (attention Dave Korn)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:08:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: gcc: stable 4.5 soon? (attention Dave Korn)
- References: <1286475634.5420.59.camel@YAAKOV04> <1294314316.5128.10.camel@YAAKOV04>
On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 05:45 -0600, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Our GCC 4.5 packages has been "experimental" since August. I have been
> running 4.5.1, and now 4.5.2, with only slight modifications to your
> patchset since then, including an important fix for libgcj. My
> latest changes are in Ports git.
> Since I have been using 4.5 for so long, I find myself unable to upload
> many packages to the distro, as many require the newer libraries. Could
> we please have a stable 4.5.2 in the distro soon?
>  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-08/msg00412.html
>  http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-10/msg00562.html
>  http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-ports/gcc4
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple