This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim wraps lines
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:39:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: vim wraps lines
- References: <op.vpxdjthh0gup8g@daniel-pc>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:00:55PM -0500, Daniel Ajoy wrote:
>I'm using the latest cygwin, min-tty and vim
>But when I open vim, lines seem to wrap. Here is the image:
>Is that a configuration issue? how do I fix it?
It looks like either you're not using the Cygwin version of vim or
you have your TERM environment variable set incorrectly. You haven't
provided enough details to know for sure.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple