This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Bug] Named Pipes (FIFO) / Bash
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:24:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug] Named Pipes (FIFO) / Bash
- References: <87ipxgirl7.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
> I'd be grateful for any insights and/or ideas for possible workarounds.
Could anybody please comment if there are changes to the whole area of
(named) pipes in the upcoming 1.7.8 release? Should I just grab the
latest snapshot and try my luck? I don't mind if it's not POSIX
compliant if at least consistent synchronization can be achieved that
does not depend on the order of consumers and producers connecting to
the pipe (like it did on Cygwin 1.6).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple