This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Bug] Named Pipes (FIFO) / Bash
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:08:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Bug] Named Pipes (FIFO) / Bash
- References: <87ipxgirl7.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <8762t65s8v.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 04:24:48PM +0100, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> I'd be grateful for any insights and/or ideas for possible workarounds.
>Could anybody please comment if there are changes to the whole area of
>(named) pipes in the upcoming 1.7.8 release?
There are no changes to named pipes in 1.7.8. Unfortunately, they will
remain broken in this release.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple