This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.7: Bash interactive login takes very long (> 1 min)
- From: Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille dot lefevre-lists at laposte dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:57:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.7.7: Bash interactive login takes very long (> 1 min)
- References: <email@example.com>
Le 31/01/2011 10:41, Martin.Schulze@gmx.de a Ãcrit :
this is a fresh installation on a pc in a corporate domain environment. Cygwin has been installed for all users using a domain user account with local admin privileges.
When I start cygwin.bat (wether as privileged user or as normal user, that doesn't matter), it takes always more than 60 seconds before the prompt appears. How can I trace what the problem is?
as usual, do you have bash-completion, if yes, get rid of it and try again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple