This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: After installing 1.7.7 command ls is null --now with cygcheck.out
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:44:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: After installing 1.7.7 command ls is null --now with cygcheck.out
- References: <4D46D1FC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2011-01-31 15:15Z, JÃrgen Steensgaard wrote:
> I have just installed 1.7.7 after several unsuccessful attempts. Several
> auxiliary libraries were not included in the installation after setup
> finished. OK -- so I had to locate and rerun setup repeatedly.
cygcheck output indicates version 1.7.5, not 1.7.7:
2547k 2010/04/12 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
"cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/4/12 19:07
Cygwin DLL version info:
DLL version: 1.7.5
Are you using the current 'setup.exe'? Have you ruled out BLODA?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple