Re: svn

So may you *should* have some auto-props, such as
svn:mime-type application/octet-stream on dll files.
If that is not set, it is possible that dlls will be
treated in some funky way and thus when checked out
again may not be byte-for-byte what you expect. I'm
not sure, but I have a number of auto-props and my
setup works pretty well for me ...

Regards -- EM