This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Doubtful about unison
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:20:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: Doubtful about unison
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D6BFD09.firstname.lastname@example.org> <AANLkTimi6R8MFSH63quHW3EqV4z5ucwtgNEPmCWWfjjc@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
> Anyway I upgraded everything and now I am fine.
As I commented in the other thread, I don't really know which versions of
Cygwin or other libraries will work with Unison, or any of my other
packages. I just compile and release them. For the most part that seems
to work - yours is the first report I can recall of an app, or Unison
specifically, breaking because Cygwin et al. hadn't been updated.
I generally figure that 1.7 is 1.7 and good luck everyone.
Anyway I'm glad it's working for you now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple