This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
winmm.dll error 487 still there in 1.7.8
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:59:08 -0800
- Subject: winmm.dll error 487 still there in 1.7.8
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I just ran into the dreaded winmm.dll error 487 again from git using
1.7.8. This time, the error doesn't occur with "git log" but happens
when running "git svn rebase --all". I guess that will make it pretty
hard to reproduce.
I'll try this with the 20110227 snapshot as soon as I can.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"There... I've run rings 'round you logically"
-- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple