This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.7.8-1
- From: Hans Horn <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 14:03:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.7.8-1
- References: <20110301175154.GA13237@calimero.vinschen.de>
Thanx a gazillion!
All the intermittent forking problems and most of the "bad address"
problems I've been seeing have gone.
The only "bad address" problem (that I never noticed before) was:
/usr/bin/tput: bad address
-rwxrwx---+ 1 hans xxx 12302 2010-01-02 07:23:15 /usr/bin/tput
As usual, not reproducible.
Can't tell about any speed improvements (am on Win7 64bit), though!
Great job, Corinna,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple