This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ssh and user env vars from control panel
- From: Rafael Kitover <rkitover at cpan dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 22:14:53 -0500
- Subject: ssh and user env vars from control panel
- Reply-to: rkitover at cpan dot org
I generally set most of my environment variables in the System control
panel for my user, instead of in my .bashrc/.zshrc
I noticed that when I log in to Cygwin via ssh, these environment
variables are not available.
Would this be considered a misfeature?
I'll probably hack together a little powershell script and stick it in
my .zshrc to set all these env vars so that I have them for ssh.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple