This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: OpenBSD version of netcat ported to cygwin
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, "'T. Linden'" <cygwin at daemon dot de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:27:08 -0500
- Subject: RE: OpenBSD version of netcat ported to cygwin
- References: <20110302115219.GC47503@p3>
T. Linden sent the following at Wednesday, March 02, 2011 6:52 AM
>I've ported the OpenBSD version of netcat to cygwin. It provides much
>more features as the one supplied with cygwin.
>Details can be found here: http://www.daemon.de/Netcat
I looked and it seems that you are distributing cygwin1.dll but not
its source code. You must make the source code available if you
distribute source; you cannot rely on the availability provided by
others, including via setup. Please correct me if I'm wrong on either
the availability of license interpretation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple