This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Detect mintty in .zshrc?
- From: Rafael Kitover <rkitover at cpan dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 05:10:23 -0500
- Subject: Detect mintty in .zshrc?
- Reply-to: rkitover at cpan dot org
I was wondering if there's a way in my .zshrc to determine if the shell
is running in mintty or in a regular windows console.
I need to know this to set some environment variables correctly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple