This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Detect mintty in .zshrc?
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: rkitover at cpan dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:21:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: Detect mintty in .zshrc?
- References: <4D6F690F.email@example.com>
On 3 March 2011 10:10, Rafael Kitover wrote:
> I was wondering if there's a way in my .zshrc to determine if the shell
> is running in mintty or in a regular windows console.
Check $TERM. It defaults to 'xterm' in mintty and 'cygwin' in the console.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple