This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is installing certain packages without installing all pending packages possible?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:29:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Is installing certain packages without installing all pending packages possible?
- References: <loom.20110303T192554firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 3/3/2011 1:30 PM, kerem wrote:
When I need to install certain packages Setup.exe also installs all the pending
upgrades as well. Is it possible to disable upgrading at all? Sometimes there
are tens of new packages which means that I need to click on every single item
and select "keep" one by one.
Use the "Keep" radio button instead. That applies to all.
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple