This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.7.8-1: No output from ps and mount
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Graham Benton <gpbenton at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:28:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.7.8-1: No output from ps and mount
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 4:59 AM, Graham Benton wrote:
> After intsalling cygwin 1.7.8-1 package, I get no output from ps or mount commands.? There may have been problems with the output of other commands, but after trying a reboot, I downgraded back to 1.7.7-1 after finding the problem, and everything worked again.
mount depends only from cygwin1.dll, so I guess your installation of
1.7.8 failed in some ways.
> I've attached the cygcheck.out with 1.7.7-1 installed.
1.7.8 one was more useful
> Is there something I need to change when upgrading to 1.7.8-1?
No. Try again and if fails check setup.log and send cygcheck.out
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple