This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with Cygwin-1.7.8 (or snapshot) and TeXLive 2010
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 15:36:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems with Cygwin-1.7.8 (or snapshot) and TeXLive 2010
Ken Brown wrote:
I'm running Win7 in case that makes a difference.
Here on Win XP SP3, 32 bit. I haven't W7 :(
Corinna, are there changes in the 20100910 snapshot that could explain this?
Anyway it would be a remarkable coincidence that 20100910 snapshot
2010-09-10 Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* flock.cc (allow_others_to_sync): Define MAX_PROCESS_SD_SIZE. Use
instead of ACL_DEFAULT_SIZE.
* sec_acl.cc (setacl): Use TLS buffer to allow maximum ACL size.
* security.h (ACL_DEFAULT_SIZE): Drop definition.
* security.cc (get_file_sd): Allocate security_decscriptor with size
(alloc_sd): Use TLS buffer to allow maximum ACL size.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple