This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with Cygwin-1.7.8 (or snapshot) and TeXLive 2010
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:12:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problems with Cygwin-1.7.8 (or snapshot) and TeXLive 2010
- References: <4D750F18.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 7 18:00, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Ok, I found a simpler testcase.
> Thanks for you work and your patience...
> >Please do NOT quote raw email addresses.
> Usually I remove always that... not this time. I apologize..
> ..and, what about David's report (*)? I am just curios..
I have no idea. I guess it's the same underlying problem. I still
have no idea why the GetSecurityInfo call fails. There's no visible
logic to this problem.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple