This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.97.1-2
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:11:52 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.97.1-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of clamav available for installation,
including, libclamav6, libclamav-devel, clamav-db.
Please run freshclam after the update.
0.97-1 brought many improvements, including complete Windows support
(all major components compile out-of-the-box under Visual Studio),
support for signatures based on SHA1 and SHA256, better error detection,
and speed and memory optimizations.
0.97-2 adds patches by Mike Bonnet
* fixed fatal libclamav JIT: Attempt to call external function _alloca
* fixed LLVM cygwin detection: no more inconsistent assumptions
* --enable-all-jit-targets --disable-clamuko
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit. It provides a number of
utilities, including a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a
commandline scanner, and a tool for automatic database updates. The
core of the package is an anti-virus engine available as a shared
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple