This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: if [ -w branching: how to spot a locked USB stick
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:02:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: if [ -w branching: how to spot a locked USB stick
It turned out to be a Windows issue, not bash or Cygwin:
Corinna dug into the issue:
I'm sorry, I don't have a lockable USB stick to hand*.
Q1. Is the "laughably simple ... fix" that was "tested" (presumably
successfully) now implemented in Cygwin?
Q2. If not, can it be?
* Sorry, I know that's a pathetic excuse and I really ought to answer Q1
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple