This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: if [ -w branching: how to spot a locked USB stick
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:40:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: if [ -w branching: how to spot a locked USB stick
- References: <4D77502C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 9 10:02, Fergus wrote:
> In 2007:
> It turned out to be a Windows issue, not bash or Cygwin:
> Corinna dug into the issue:
> I'm sorry, I don't have a lockable USB stick to hand*.
> Q1. Is the "laughably simple ... fix" that was "tested" (presumably
> successfully) now implemented in Cygwin?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple