This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-gdata-2.0.14-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:59:41 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-gdata-2.0.14-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 2.0.14-1 of python-gdata has been uploaded.
python-gdata is the Google Data Python Client Library. The Google
Data Python Client Library provides a library and source code that
make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
=== 2.0.14 ===
7 Mar 2011
- Bug Fixes:
* 491. 302 redirect on some gsessionids
* 501. Remove support for deprecated Maps Data API.
* 462. Bug in samples/analytics/data_feed_demo.py (using segments)
* 482. String exception in service.py
* 414. http proxy url containing properly formatted user-name and password not accepted
- Turn on SSL for Codesearch, Photos, Project Hosting, Analytics,
Contacts, Marketplace Licensing, and Docs.
- Add batch default URL to the Contacts API and clean the sample code. (issue4000058)
- Added support for Content API for Shopping
- Added Calendar V2 API support
- Add Google Marketplace Licensing API to the Gdata Python Client
- Added patch from Alexandre Vivien that fixes calendar resource email support that somehow went missing in a previous release.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read*all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple