This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please hold off testing [was Re: YA call to test cygwin snapshot]
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:48:35 -0500
- Subject: Please hold off testing [was Re: YA call to test cygwin snapshot]
- References: <20110310174738.GA25050@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:47:38PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I'd appreciate another round of testing on the latest Cygwin snapshot.
>Please test it out and note successes/failures.
>When you do that, please include platform information, e.g., Windows 7 64-bit,
>Windows 2003 32-bit, etc.
>There is no need to download the full .tar.bz2 file for this testing. Just
>installing the DLL should suffice.
As mentioned here:
I've found a Windows XP bug which I don't yet know how to deal with so
please don't bother testing snapshots until I announce that I have some
sort of solution.
My time is limited currently so it probably won't be address this until
late in the weekend.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple