This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: base-files-4.0-4
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:14:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: base-files-4.0-4
- References: <announce.20110312162817.GB6707@jethro.local.lan>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 12 17:28, David Sastre wrote:
> Version 4.0-4 of base-files has been uploaded.
> Base-files is a set of system configuration and setup files.
> A detailed list of bugfixes and changes in this release can be
> found in the ChangeLog included in the package.
I was just testing some experimental Cygwin code on Windows 2000.
I now get this on every invocation of the shell:
bash: /proc/registry/HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows NT/
CurrentVersion/Windows/Device: No such file or directory
In fact there is no Device value. I guess /etc/profile should check
the file for existence before trying to read it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple