This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygport woes: CHOST not defined.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:21:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cygport woes: CHOST not defined.
- References: <4D826382.email@example.com>
On 17/03/2011 19:39, Dave Korn wrote:
> Looking at the context, I infer that CHOST must be undefined:
Ah, it's my cygport script. For some reason I used to have a problem with
the setting of CHOST by the default cygport script, so it unsets it.
Hopefully I can just omit that with the newer cygport and everything will Just
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple