This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygport woes: CHOST not defined.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:50:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygport woes: CHOST not defined.
- References: <4D826382.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 19:39 +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> Attempting to rebuild gcc4-4.3.4-3 from source, I got a bunch of error
> messages during the install stage of cygport:
> [ ... snip several more ... ]
> Looking at the context, I infer that CHOST must be undefined:
> ... and quite likely CBUILD as well:
Yes, CBUILD, CHOST, and CTARGET are used internally to support cygport's
various cross-compiling scenarios. At some point I may make them
public, but either way they should be considered read-only.
BTW, do you need me to resend my patches for 4.5.2?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple