This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: last snapshot (2011-03-13)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:26:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: last snapshot (2011-03-13)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 18 10:25, EXCOFFIER Denis wrote:
> Please consider http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-03/msg00436.html
> In fhandler.h i changed DEFAULT_PIPEBUFSIZE back to contain
> PREFERRED_IO_BLKSIZE (instead of 31*1024*1024), installed the new cygwin1.dll
> and of course, no more problem.
> I also performed extended tests on another Windows NT SP3, but couldn't
> observe any problem, not even once.
NT SP3? Is that NT4?
> BLODA? or subtle differences between two Windows?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple