This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python select() is limited to fds < 64
- From: VÃclav Haisman <v dot haisman at sh dot cvut dot cz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:53:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: python select() is limited to fds < 64
- References: <4D88F89B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Jon TURNEY wrote, On 22.3.2011 20:29:
> python seems to be built with the default value of FD_SETSIZE, which is only
> 64 on cygwin.
Is this not because of the inherent limitation of WaitForMultipleObjects() call?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple