This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH Authentication fails under Windows Server 2008 - Domain Controller [SOLVED]
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:08:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: SSH Authentication fails under Windows Server 2008 - Domain Controller [SOLVED]
- References: <AANLkTimmo4js-1mym60m7RG9Z3dUcp1KQK2rZ_6sDpjr@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 3/24/2011 4:54 PM, Bruno Galindro da Costa wrote:
Solved after install another sshd service instance (cygrunsrv -I
sshd_test -p /usr/sbin/sshd.exe -a '-ddd' -e CYGWIN="tty ntsec
binmode") with debug mode. With the log file, it was possible to
identify and solve my problem.
Terrific! I'm impressed that you were able to deduce a new
service instance was the way to track this down (i.e. you avoided
hosing your configuration by not starting sshd with a different
user than your main service.)
Would you be able to provide the list with a summary of your analysis
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple