This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python numpy module is broken
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 04:43:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: Python numpy module is broken
- References: <4D8CA2F5020000AE00055221@gwia.niwa.co.nz>
On 25/03/2011 01:13, Mark Hadfield wrote:
> I did try downgrading to gcc-4.3.4-3 yesterday and that didn't fix numpy.
It should have worked.. as long as you remembered to downgrade libgfortran
rather than gcc4-gfortran...
> However the problem with cyggfortran-3.dll does *sound* very relevant, so
> I'll have a more careful look at the issues and recheck what I've done.
It's definitely that: lapack_lite.dll depends on cyglapack-0.dll which
depends on cyggfortran-3.dll. Problem should be solved long-term by Marco's
forthcoming respin, and the downgrade /ought/ to be a workaround.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple