This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:17:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 03/28/11 07:43, Dante Allegria wrote:
We just discovered that a whole bunch of our Windows machines had everything under their c:/cygwin directories deleted over the weekend. Has anyone else experienced this? Just trying to rule out some sort of malware/virus related to Earth Hour or perhaps some internal process gone awry.Have you checked for disgruntled Microsoft fanboys? ;-)
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Don't tell anyone, but duct tape is The Force. It has a dark side, and a
light side, and it binds the Universe together.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple