This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: EXTERNAL: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?
- From: Damon Register <damon dot w dot register at lmco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:15:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 3/28/2011 10:43 AM, Dante Allegria wrote:
We just discovered that a whole bunch of our Windows machines had
everything under their c:/cygwin directories deleted over the weekend.
You said "we" and "bunch" which leads me to believe that you are using
this at a company. Is that so? Do you have an aggressive IS
department who might have decided they don't like Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple